Thursday 10 January 2008

Quiz?

If you are an e-mail junkie then you have probably encountered the Quiz about Getting to Know Your Friends and family. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire
e-mail and paste it into a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends and family, including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends and family that you might not have known! The result for me has been that you get the standard truthful, sombre, sober, responses than can put you to sleep. So to assist and help you out with this dilemma, here are some sample responses you can use and good luck. As the saying goes “get a life,” spice it up, avoid the circling buzzards from picking on your carcass!


1. What time did you get up this morning?
a) in time for breakfast.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
a). how about a sow’s ear

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
a) don’t know yet, I’m still going

4. What is your favorite TV show?
a) Rin Tin Tin (1954-59)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
a) What I had the pervious morning.

6. What is your middle name?
a) Disaster
7. What food do you dislike?
a) Rotten food

8. What is your favorite CD?
a) still playing LP’s, thinking about an MP3 player

9. What kind of car do you drive?
a) I drive a souped up, beater van.
10. Favorite sandwich?
a) Earl of ?

11. What characteristic do you despise?
a) Feline!
12. Favorite item of clothing?
a) The string Bikini.
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
a) Where you couldn’t find me.

14.What color is your bathroom?
a) from the throne, or the tub?

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
a) Cheap!

16. Where do you want to retire to?
a) to a bed.
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday?

a) when I contacted Alzheimers.
18. Favourite sport to watch?
a) women’s mud wrestling.

19. Furthest place you are sending this?
a) As Jackie Gleason use to say…….to the moon.

20. Who do you least expect to send this back?
a) Royal Mail.

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
a) Stephen Harper

22. Favourite sayings?
a) BULL_ _ _ _.?

23. When is your birthday?
a) sometime in the future..
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
a) What would you like me to be?
25. What is your shoe size?
a) same as my mouth.

26. Pets?
a) one!

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
a) If I had any, I’d be sharing it with The “Pope.”

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
a) BIG!
29. How are you today?
a) I have a medical appointment.

30. What is your favourite candy?
a) Floss.

31. What is your favourite flower?
a) For-get-me-not’s.
32. What is a day on the calendar are you are looking forward to?
a) the 34th.

33. What church do you attend?
a) The Upside Down Church of the Fallen!

34.What are you listening to right now?
a) Furnace fan.

35.What was the last thing you ate?
a) Haven’t passed away yet.

36. Do you wish on stars?
a) No, on my feet.

37. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
a) all the colours of the rainbow?

38. How is the weather right now?
a) mostly unsettling!


There are 25 additional questions, but I’m sure by now, you get my drift.
Enjoy, and as Red/Green says “keep your stick on the ice.”






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harold...
"velly intewesting" content here...you have easy-to-read style too! I was looking for your guestbook though and couldn't find it so decided you may have been worried about being contaminated by our "undesirable" critiques! "LOL" Too bad but I got my two cents (maybe worth only one cent now) in even though you may be the only one to see it! I'll be checking back in for more!

kathy said...

Hi good answers Do you really dispise your cat (feline)? I really do like to read your stories. and I wish to make more time to write on my site.

Have a good day!