Monday 24 September 2007

Canadian Professional Police Association


Moments ago I again received a call from the Canadian Professional Police Association for the 2nd time in about 2 weeks. They have been soliciting my support now for about 3 years. I do not recall the original event that made me have empathy for their cause and supported them with a one time financial contribution. I very much regret now in having given that support, only to receive constant telephone calls in return, bordering on harassment. All of us are plagued by constant solicitations of all sorts. Most of us deal with them by indicating we cannot support them all, so have chosen causes that we feel strongly about, and that is as it should be.
But to have a body representing all Police Services irritating the very public it purports to protect, is just down right ludicrous.